The market for the smartphone was just kneeling for Mid-rangers and Boom! Xiaomi the recent time topper in this section just introduced a new one, The Xiaomi Pocophone F1 . The craze for this smartphone was there before since xiaomi had some teasers about this. So here is the device.
Poco F1 , The flagship destroyer!!
The recently launched Sub brand of Xiaomi – ‘Poco‘ is the new flagship termed device at a price of a mid-ranger.The device before the launch created a hype over the mid-rangers due to it’s rumored specifications regarding the Powerful processor, furthermore the pricing was expected to be very aggressive over the flagships in the certain time. Finally, the device launched globally with 3 of it’s variants.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 was launched in late August 2018 at a price of Rs 20,999 for 6GB RAM / 64 GB ROM ; Rs 23,999 for 6GB RAM / 128 GB ROM ; Rs 28,999 for 8 GB RAM / 256 GB ROM variants.
- The body comes with a dimension of 155.5 x 75.3 x 8.8 mm.
- Weighing about 180 g the device has a plastic body with a glass front.
- The Sim configuration of the Pocophone F1 has a Hybrid Dual Sim (Nano sim + dual stand by).
- The display screen is a IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- With a size of 6.18 inches it also has a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels and a new trend 18.7:9 ratio display because of which the look of the device is more attractive.
- Besides it also has the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version).
Hardware & Software
Probably the most important section of this specification would start from here, due to the fact that the Processor packed here is the latest from Qualcomm in this Price segment. Now, this is therefore a most prominent specification.
- The Hardware includes the chipset Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845.
- CPU config of Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) with Adreno 630 GPU included.
- Coming to the software, The OS is Android 8.1 (Oreo) with the Xiaomi’s official UI i.e MIUI 9.6 (POCO customization) (upgradable to MIUI 10).
Camera & Sound
- Primary Camera – 12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF 5 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm, depth sensor.Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama. Video in 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS),1080p@240fps.
- Secondary Camera – 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm ; HDR Video in 1080p@30fps.
- Sound – Stereo speakers ( Dirac HD Sound, Dual sound PA), With a 3.5 mm Headphone jack , furthermore the Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- It’s a non-removable 4000 mah battery , Li-Po type
- Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W (Quick Charge 3.0) Type-C.
Features of Xiaomi Pocophone F1
Apart from the dynamic specifications , the Xiaomi Pocophone F1 also have some most noteworthy features,because calling these features noteworthy have certain points which probably any other mid-ranger could provide. Therefore, moving ahead here are the features.
- Sensors – Infrared face recognition, fingerprint (rear-mounted),accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass.
- The Xiaomi Pocophone F1 also comes with The Liquid Cooling Technology that dissipate heat 300% faster. Due to which it eradicates the issue of overheating and slowing down and can play games longer and harder.
Extra specs of Xiaomi Pocophone F1
Furthermore, after a lots of specifications here are some of the extra specifications listed below.
- WLAN – Wi-Fi dual band support, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot.
- Bluetooth included with version 5.0
- Also supports GPS, Radio.
- USB – 2.0, Type-C reversible connector, USB On The Go (OTG) support.
The unboxing and visualization of the Xiaomi Pocophone F1 below:
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin